Grow Your Hair Today
Natural treatments to tackle hair loss, then there’s good news, because there are some hair oils which can really accelerate hair growth, tackle hair fall, and improve the overall quality of the hair.
As you may know women are complicated creatures. We’d give up anything to have a headful of thick, shiny and lustrous hair. Suffering from hair loss and alopecia? and you want natural treatments to tackle hair loss, then there’s good news, because there are some hair oils which can really accelerate hair growth, tackle hair fall, and improve the overall quality of the hair.
Now trichologists and doctors will tell us that hair growth will determine by
● weather conditions
● overall health (deficiencies /hormonal imbalances / pregnancy)
● hair care and maintenance
I must tell you that looking for any one product to be the miracle your hair needs is just far-fetched and fanciful. There’s only so much topical solutions can do especially if you’re stressed and not taking care of yourself, it’s a holistic effort!
That being said, there are some oils and solutions that will help improve your hair growth, its condition and its texture with regular usage.
At the same time, having a well balanced diet of protein, fruits and vegetables and taking a multivitamin are a sure fire way to counter act any hair problem you may encounter.
Here are my favorite Carrier Oils to stimulate and grow your dreams come true hair:
- Grapeseed Oil: Grape seed oil contains powerful moisturizing properties which have proven to be very effective when used on the hair and scalp; it has the ability to transform our hair like no other hair treatment system. This particular oil is considerably lighter and less greasy than its rivals such as olive oil, and because of its lightweight composition it is easily absorbed into the hair and skin without weighing it down and eliminating volume. Grape seed oil is suitable for use with any hair type and because it contains non-allergenic qualities it is ideal for those who have sensitive skin. It is a clear substance and is almost completely odorless, making it the perfect partner for use with natural shampoos, scalp treatments and conditioners.
Dermatologists have studied the use of grape seed oil to treat hair loss and promote hair growth. These studies have proven that because of the existence of vitamin E and linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid, grape seed oil can stimulate hair growth and help to strengthen the hair.
- Argan oil is taking the beauty world by storm and why not, it is an excellent oil for healthy hair. It hydrates and moisturizes hair, it penetrates hair shafts and nourishes deeply. Argan oil is rich in anti-oxidants and repairs damaged hair. The high vitamin E and vitamin F content repairs damaged hair and makes the hair lustrous. Argan oil also treats split ends. It is known as “liquid gold” for its wonderful properties on hair. Moreover, it is absolutely great for hair damage from heat styling.
- Jojoba oil is highly beneficial for both hair and skin because of its moisturizing and healing properties. Regular use of the oil makes hair lustrous and frizz free. Jojoba oil aids in hair growth by helping in the growth of new hair cells. It acts against fighting dandruff and reduces hair fall.
- Coconut Oil: Those that are not sensitive to coconut will enjoy the benefits of coconut oil. It responds to give healthy, soft, and lustrous hair. Coconut oil is a natural conditioner rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which repairs damaged hair. Moreover, Coconut oil penetrate into hair follicles and stimulating hair growth and moisturizes dry hair. Coconut oil makes hair softer and prevents hair breakage and split ends. Also, when herbs like bhringa, brahmi, curry leaves, and other ayurvedic ingredients are added to coconut oil, it becomes a miracle oil that cures all hair issues and makes hair grow faster in a short period of time.
- Castor Oil: A vegetable oil derived from the castor bean. Oleic, ricinoleic, and linoleic acids make up this triglyceride, 90% of the acid is ricinoleic. Ricinoleic acid is a potent anti-bacterial and anti-fungicidal agent which disinfects the hair and scalp preventing infections. In addition, the Omega-9 fatty acids provide nourishment while the humectant properties draw and hold moisture in the skin and hair. A regular castor oil massage on the hairs’ roots thickens hair follicles and helps to regenerate new hair growth.
Castor oil doesn’t just work on the head, however. It can treat many skin conditions such as:
- Calluses and corns
• Athlete’s foot
• Stretch marks
• Yeast infections
• Skin abrasions
Due to its ability to boost the immune system, castor oil used as a remedy for many other health issues like multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, arthritis and cerebral palsy. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungicidal aspects also make the oil useful in treating everyday issues including migraines, menstrual disorders, and inflammation.